Today I am sharing a vegan Valentine’s Day Treat with these Vegan Cranberry Chocolate Truffles. Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to celebrate love. I am not into the marketing side of Valentine’s Day but as a married couple with kids I like this holiday as a reminder to celebrate love. And also it is a perfect excuse to make chocolate and sweet pink vegan treats so that’s a big plus in my books! I also love that these vegan valentine’s day treat are healthy, dairy-free and very easy to make.
I made these vegan cranberry chocolate truffles by first making an old recipe of mine: cranberry coconut cashew bliss balls. These bliss balls are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients. I also love that they use cranberries (dried) instead of dates and if you love cranberries I think you will like these bliss balls any day of the year! These bliss balls are pink so they are very cute for kids and Valentine’s Day Treats!
Then I turned them into vegan Valentine’s Day treat by covering them in dark chocolate and rose petals to give them that Valentine’s Day vibe! These are vegan, healthier, lower in sugar and very yummy!
Vegan Valentine’s Day Cranberry Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup raw cashews (or almonds)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coconut desiccated
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 50 gr dark chocolate (dairy-free)
- 1 tbsp rose petals (or pink sprinkles)
- In a food processor blend the coconut, cashews and dried cranberries until sticky. Add the vanilla and blend further. Add water if required.
- Roll them into balls and place them to cool in the freezer or fridge.
- Melt some dark chocolate and roll the balls in them. Place on a rack or plate and top with rose petals. Store in the fridge.
Valentines Day Healthy Cranberry Truffles
1 cup cashews (or almonds)
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup coconut desiccated
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
50gr of dark chocolate
1 tbsp of rose petals
1. In a food processor blend the coconut, cashews and dried cranberries until sticky. Add the vanilla and blend further. Add water if required.
2. Roll them into balls and place them to cool in the freezer or fridge.
3. Melt some dark chocolate and roll the balls in them. Place on a rack or plate and top with rose petals. Store in the fridge.
If you like these vegan cranberry chocolate truffles, you might also enjoy these vegan treats:
- best ever vegan twix bites
- raw caramel and chocolate tart
- baked vegan chocolate glazed donuts
- Vegan raw peanut chocolate slice
If you do make my recipe please share it on Instagram by tagging @healthyfrenchwife or #healthyfrenchwife