I think there are not enough cookies recipe on my page so here is a new vegan cookies recipe for you all! Vegan and gluten free hazelnut chocolate cookies with chocolate chips. Better than choc chip cookies haha
The twins and I made these yummy GF hazelnut chocolate cookies a few weeks ago when we were quite sick with a cold and needed cheering up. Baking with toddlers (and especially 2) is a lot of hardwork but I love that they love helping me in the kitchen at the moment. Eloise loves “cutting” and “mixing” with me.
These cookies are gluten-free (I am trying to include more GF recipes!), vegan and as always low sugar. I used hazelnut meal to give them that delicious roasted hazelnut and chocolate spread taste!
Vegan GF Hazelnut Chocolate Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup of hazelnut meal (alternatively you could use almond meal)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of cacao
- 3 tbsp of almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Choc chips and Chopped hazelnuts to top
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius,
- Line a baking tray with baking paper,
- In a bowl mix the hazelnut meal, baking powder and cacao. Add in the sweetener almond milk and mix it all together.
- Add the melted coconut oil, mix and form balls with your hands. Place them on the baking tray and flatten them with your hands to form cookies. Then top with choc chips (dairy free) and chopped hazelnuts.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
if you like these yummy GF vegan hazelnut cookies you might also enjoy these recipes:
- Raw Vegan Hazelnut Cacao mini Cheesecakes
- Healthy Hazelnut Brownies
- Vegan Hazelnut Mudcake
- Choc Chip Peanut butter cookies