Who does not like hazelnut and chocolate together??! I looove love love this flavour combination and I can eat vegan homemade healthy nutella by the spoonful everyday! I wish I had a jar right now in the pantry! I need to make some more vegan nutella very soon!
I made these mini vegan hazelnut and chocolate cheesecakes for my dad’s birthday last week. We all loved them! I am so grateful whenever I get to celebrate a family birthday together as it is very rare to be together for our birthdays. My dad is lucky though and is often visiting us for his birthday! He must enjoy my treats!!
Vegan Hazelnut and Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 tbsp of cacao
Hazelnut and Chocolate Cheesecake Layer:
- 1 cup of soaked cashews 4-6 hours
- 6 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup of rice malt syrup
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of roasted hazelnut butter (homemade nutella)
- Melted raw chocolate + roasted hazelnuts to top
- First make some homemade vegan chocolate hazelnut butter by roasting 1 cup of hazelnuts in the oven for 10min at 200 degrees and blending with 1/4 cup of maple syrup, 1/3 cup of cacao and 1/3 cup of coconut oil. (This recipe will make more than you need for the cheesecakes – you can top them with it or use it for toast/ dipping fruit! )
- In a food processor blend the base ingredients together then press down into silicon muffin moulds.
- Then drain your soaked cashews and blend with the cacao, coconut oil, rice malt syrup and hazelnut cacao butter and the vanilla.
- Pour on-top of the raw bases and freeze for a few hours.
- Top with melted chocolate and extra hazelnuts and keep in the fridge for a few days or freezer for a few weeks.
If you make this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to see it so please tag me on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife thanks
If you enjoy this mini hazelnut cheesecakes recipe you might also enjoy these recipes: