First recipe I cooked in our new home. I made these super simple and super delicious cookies. You should make them! I need to make them again as they were all gone within one day! All the food disappear quickly with toddlers and a husband!
I have started sharing the menu of what we eat for the week on my Instagram- check out my story every monday or tuesday to find out what is on the menu in my house!
Salted Peanut Butter Cacao Nibs Cookies -GF
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/4 cup of gluten free all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder or essence
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of cacao nibs
- Salt flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together and shape a few balls with your hands of cookie dough.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a tray with baking paper and flatten with a fork.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Leave to cool down and top with salt flakes and cacao nibs.
Let me know on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife if you make my healthy vegan cookies or any other recipes xxx