I have updated this post with some of my favourite recipes to suit Mother’s Day. It is my 5th Mother’s Day as a mother and I feel so grateful to have 3 healthy children to celebrate the day with. It can be really challenging at times being a mother (and trying to run a business and keep a house clean!) especially during 5 weeks of isolation being on top of each other but I am so excited to see what they will draw me for the day. Eloise has already said she wants to bake me a heart cake and I will be printing the pancake recipe below for my husband to make with the twins in the morning.
Back to food… I have put together all the recipes I think most mums would like to eat on Mother’s day- especially if your mum is vegan/health conscious. Click on the links below to be taken to the recipe. If you do make a recipe of mine on Mother’s Day I would love to know! Tag me in my stories.
And for all the mothers Happy Mother’s Day! May you get 5 minutes a relaxing time and some delicious food!
- Vegan Chocolate Berry Pancakes
- Gluten-free Vegan Lemon Blueberry and Poppyseed Loaf
- Mini Vegan Matcha and Raspberries Cheesecakes
- Gluten-free Vegan Chocolate Mudcake
- Vegan Strawberry Galette
- Vegan Baked Cinnamon Donuts
- Vegan Raspberry Almond Loaf
- Strawberries and Cream mini Cheesecakes
- Raw Vegan Caramel and Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Raw Vegan Cranberry Chocolate Truffles