A cookie dough chocolate chip bottom layer, peanut butter in the middle topped with chocolate chips and then a layer of dark chocolate make for a delicious treat!
I have been loving these vegan cookie dough peanut butter cups lately and I know you will too! This raw vegan recipe of cookie dough cups has become my latest obsession!
High in protein from the nuts and peanut butter they will be sure to give you a boost of energy as an afternoon treat. They combine my love of peanut butter and chocolate and the cookie dough flavour. I also love the crunchy chocolate chips. You must try this recipe of mine!
HOW TO MAKE MY COOKIE DOUGH CUPS:
Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 70 gr melted dark chocolate
- For the cookie dough layer, combine all the ingredients together apart from the choc chips until sticky then add the chocolate chips and manually combine them with the dough.
- Press the cookie dough in the silicone muffin moulds.
- Add a layer of peanut butter and a few more chocolate chips.
- Melt the dark chocolate and add it on top of the cookie dough cups.
- Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes and then keep them in the fridge or freezer.
You can substitute the walnuts for almonds or cashews. Instead of peanut butter you could use almond or cashew butter. To replace the coconut flour you can use desiccated coconut or oats.
So there we have it- my vegan cookie dough peanut butter chocolate cups!– I know you’re going to love this sweet recipe! It is my new favourite honestly!
And, if you do make this cookie dough peanut butter cup recipe please let me know in the comments below what you think! I truly love hearing from you, and I’m always here to answer any questions you might have. And of course, tag me on Instagram with your pictures using the hashtag #healthyfrenchwife. Nothing makes me happier than to see your recreations.
This recipe contains nuts but is gluten-free and soy-free.
If you like this recipe you might also like these recipes of mine:
Leave a Reply