Since I know eat gluten-free (for Annabelle’s food allergies) and also vegan and soy-free I am getting more creative in the kitchen to make some yummy healthy breakfasts so I thought I would share with you 10 breakfast ideas that are gluten-free and vegan!
My top 10 healthy GF vegan breakfast ideas:
- Chia puddings with coconut milk and berries
- Homemade buckwheat breadÂ and smashed avocado or peanut butter /almond butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- GF Bread and cooked mushrooms and spinach for a cooked breakfast.
- GF granola with nuts, seeds, coconut and dried fruits and a dollop of coconut yogurt. yummy!
- Black bean tacos for a fancy weekend brunch at home.
- Buckwheat porridge using raw buckwheat groats soaked and cooked in nut milk.
- Quinoa porridge made with quinoa flakes and added stewed apples and cinnamon.
- Smoothies : cacao and hemp seeds; banana, tahini and cinnamon; berries & almond butter- these are some of my favourite combo.
- Buckwheat pancakes with warm blueberries and maple syrup. Hello sunday morning!
- Coconut yogurt bowls for quick and easy weekday breakfasts with berries, sliced up bananas, linseed, hemp seeds, pepitas and nuts of choice.
This site uses ads and affiliate content as an Amazon associate earning on qualifying purchases. Disclosure.
I hope this little lists helps you! You can find more meal inspo on my Instagram or contact me if you have any questions.