I love a good fruit crumble and I wanted to make a new recipe that is also nut-free to suit people with nut allergies or for anyone who just doesn’t have almond meal at home! This vegan berry nut-free crumble recipe is made without any nuts and instead contains seeds.
This vegan crumble is also made of juicy delicious berries and I used a mix of berries but you could easily swap the berries for apples, nectarines or only blueberries.
I received some very pretty bakeware from Mason Cash. Including the prettiest little bowls (Mason Cash Cane Collection prep food bowls ) and a great new baking dish (Mason Cash In The Forest Cream Rectangular Baker). They are perfect to make a pretty berry crumble and feature berries in the cute bowls. They also make great small-portion dessert bowls!
This site uses ads and affiliate content as an Amazon associate earning on qualifying purchases. Disclosure.
More on this vegan berry crumble:
This crumble is quite light and healthy and perfect for a midweek summer dessert or anytime of the year using frozen berries! It is pretty low in sugar and is also delicious served with some vegan ice-cream or coconut cream.
I hope you will enjoy this vegan berry crumble recipe!
Vegan Berry Nut-free Crumble
- 750 gr mixed frozen (or fresh) berries of choice I used mixed berries + blueberries
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup buckwheat groats or sub for sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup spelt flour or buckwheat
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread your frozen berries in your baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl combine the rest of the ingredients together and combine to form your crumble.
- Spread over the berries.
- Place your baking dish in the oven and bake your crumble for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
You can easily make this vegan berry nut-free crumble gluten-free too by using buckwheat or oat flour. And either use sunflower seeds or buckwheat groats depending on what you have/can find. I find making a crumble gluten-free is quite simple. This way you can suit all type of food allergies! vegans, gluten-free and nut-free!
If you like this vegan berry crumble recipe you might also like these recipes of mine.
- blueberry lemon and poppyseed loaf
- Nut-free caramel cups
- Blueberry Vegan Crumble
- Breakfast Oat & Berry Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Oat Crumble Slice
- Vegan Raspberry & Macademia nut muffins
If you make it and want to share it on your socials I would love for you to tag me @healthyfrenchwife!