This summer vegan mango and peach crumble recipe is so delicious! I am excited to share it with you! I made in collaboration with Bonne Maman to feature their new conserve: mango & peach! 2 of my favourites summer fruits! I can’t wait for summer again to eat a lot of them!
And I also like to bake with mangoes and peaches and this vegan crumble recipe with mangoes and peaches is perfect for a summer night dessert eating outside with family and friends! Also delicious served with some vegan vanilla ice-cream on a hot night!
I actually made these for Bonne Maman in winter and used frozen mango and peaches (found in Woolworths) to make it. So this recipe is also good in winter when you crave a summery dessert with mango!
Vegan Mango & Peach Crumble
- 300 gr peaches sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 300 gr diced mango(fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp Mango Peach Conserve by Bonne Maman
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius;
- Thaw or dice your fruit and combine in a bowl with the peach and mango conserve, arrowroot powder and spread at the bottom of your crumble dish.
- In a bowl combine the rolled oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, almond meal and melted coconut oil. Spread on top of the fruits.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Serve with vegan coconut yogurt or coconut ice cream.
I used mango and peaches to go with the new conserve flavour by Bonne Maman but you could substitute for only peaches, or with apricots and use a peach or apricot jam.
I call this dessert a crumble but I think in America this would be called a vegan peach and mango crisp. It is baked fruits combined with a crunchy oat topping!
If you wanted to make it nut-free I have a vegan berry crumble recipe that is nut-free so you could copy the topping for this peach and mango crumble recipe.
If you like this vegan peach and mango crumble recipe you might also like these recipes of mine:
Also make sure you tag me @healthyfrenchwife and @healthy.little.tummies if you remake any of my recipes! I love nothing more than seeing you make my recipes! And if you love them I would appreciate a comment below! Or sharing my blog with your friends! I am very grateful for your support! xx
Leave a Reply