Today I am sharing this healthy vegan mango muffins recipe!
Nothing says summer like mango in Australia! Discovering Australian mangoes has been a highlight of my Australian summers. I cannot get enough of them and look forward to mango season every year!
In the past years I have also started experimenting with baking with mangoes like in these healthy vegan mango muffins. They taste so delicious and sweet with the mangoes. I also like making this mango galette.
I created this healthy vegan mango muffin recipe as part of my collaboration with Califia and Veganuary. This was the last vegan recipe for the month of January 2020. I was so happy to participate in the Veganuary challenge with Califia. I hope more and more people embrace the vegan/plant-based lifestyle this year! And I want to show that vegan baking is very simple to do and only requires a few simple ingredients. I am all for healthy simple vegan cooking!
One of the best things about summer are the mangoes! I love them so much and I also love these muffins I made with delicious mangoes and Califia Farms plant-based milk. I hope you will like them too. Make sure to save and like this recipe!
A bit more about @califiafarms smooth and creamy Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk â€“ it has no added sugar but a hint of real vanilla for a natural sweetness. It is fortified with calcium (big plus) and is delicious for breakfast, in smoothies or on its own! You can find it in the fridge at Woolworths or selected independents.
Vegan Mango Muffins
- 1 cup Califia Almond Milk
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour or use all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar add more if you have a very sweet tooth or add 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 ripe mangoes diced
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius;
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl then mix in the Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk.
- Dice the mango cheeks and fold them in gently into the batter.
- Spoon the muffin batters into muffin moulds and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might also enjoy these vegan muffins recipe:
- mini vegan lemon and poppyseed muffins
- vegan blueberry muffins
- vegan matcha and chocolate chip muffins
- vegan raspberry and macadamia muffins
- Vegan chickpea chocolate and orange muffins
Also, if you make these healthy vegan mango muffins I would love to know! Tag me on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife