It’s the final week of Veganuary – how do you feel? Hopefully my creations have helped you see just how easy and delicious going plant-based can be. Here is one last recipe to finish off the month.
One of the best things about summer are the mangoes! I love them so much and I also love these muffins I made with delicious mangoes and Califia Farms plant-based milk. I hope you will like them too. Make sure to save and like this recipe!
A bit more about @califiafarms smooth and creamy Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk – it has no added sugar but a hint of real vanilla for a natural sweetness. It is fortified with calcium (big plus) and is delicious for breakfast, in smoothies or on its own! You can find it in the fridge at Woolworths or selected independents.
Mango Almond Vanilla Muffins
- 1 cup @califiafarms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup of coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 ripe mangoes
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius;
2. Mix the dry ingredients together then mix in the Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk.
3. Dice the mango cheeks and fold them in gently into the batter.
4. Spoon the muffin batters into muffin moulds and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
#califiafarmsau #collab #veganuary #plantbased #plantbasedmilk