I made these delicious vegan Rapsberry and macadamia muffins the other week to take with us on the road to Sydney( it is a 4 hour drive). There is nothing better to make a road trip better than packing lots of yummy food!
Vegan Raspberry Macadamia Muffins
2 cups of self raising flour
3/4 cup of coconut sugar
1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
1 tbsp of flax meal
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 cup of plantbased milk of choice
1 cup of raspberries frozen + extra to top
1/2 cup of chopped macadamia nuts or swap for sunflower seeds or walnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
2. In a bowl combine the flour, coconut sugar, flax meal and cinnamon together. Pour the melted coconut oil and combine then add in the plant based milk and combine with a spatula.
3. Fold the raspberries in gently with a spatula.
4. Spoon a few spoonfuls of the mixture in your muffin cases then top with extra raspberries and the chopped macadamia nuts.
5. Cook for 25 minute at 180 degrees Celsius.