Happy late Valentine’s day! I did not make anything special for the day but I did make these cute donuts the day before. These are gluten-free, soy-free, vegan (dairy-free, egg-free), refined sugar-free and very yummy.
Vegan GF Baked Raspberry Vanilla Donuts
Makes 6 large or 12 small donuts.
- 1 cup of GF flour
- 1/2 cup of almond meal (or extra flour to make it nut-free)
- 1/2cup + 2 tbsp of nut milk (or rice milk to make it nut-free)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- Handful of frozen raspberries .
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and spray a donut tray with coconut oil or grease with oil.
- In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients together apart from the raspberries.
- Spoon the batter in the donut moulds -about halfway, press some raspberries in them and place the tray in the oven.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes at 180degrees Celsius.
- Top with melted dark chocolate or your favourite icing.
Best enjoyed the same day.