I love lasagnas- they might be one of my most favourite food!
I made this cashew cheese and zucchini lasagna a few weeks ago and it was so good i have to share it on my blog too! Let me know if you try it!
Zucchini cashew cheese lasagna
250gr lasagna sheets
2 medium zucchinis
1 jar tomato sauce
1 can tomatoes
1 tsp italian dried herbs
Cashew cheese sauce:
1 cup soaked cashews
1 cup cold water
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
4 tbsp nutritional yeast
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Layer your lasagna with tomato sauce at the bottom of your lasagna dish then lasagna sheets, sliced zucchini, canned tomatoes, lasagna sheets, tomato sauce and repeat until finished.
3. In a blender make your cashew cheese sauce using soaked cashews and the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Top the lasagna with the cashew cheese.
5. Cover with foil and cook in the oven covered for 40 min. Remove the foil and grill 10 minutes.