Week 2 of Veganuary â€“ here is another recipe to add to your menu. Raise your hand if you love a creamy pasta!? I created this Vegan Creamy Almond Sundried Tomato Pasta with @califiafarms Unsweetened Almond Milk. Califiaâ€™s plant-based milks are the best to use in savoury recipes as they are completely unsweetened and really creamy. You can pick up Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk from the fridge at your local supermarket.
A delicious creamy savoury pasta that is super easy and quick to make and is perfect for a healthy mid-week vegan meal.
Creamy Almond Sundried Tomato Pasta:
- 400gr pasta
- 2 cups @califiafarms Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Â½ tsp salt and pepper to taste
- Â½ tsp dried oregano + more to top.
1. Cook the pasta following the packet instructions.
2. In a blender combine the garlic, Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk, sundried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper.
3. Combine the cooked pasta and creamy almond sundried tomato sauce and heat up together on the stove on low heat. #califiafarmsau #collab #veganuary #plantbased #plantbasedmilk