Itâ€™s week 3 of Veganuary and I am sure you are a pro by now, but I have another delicious recipe to share with you.
I am a big fan of easy baking recipes â€“ especially when they are healthy and vegan so I am happy to share with you this Vegan 1-bowl Mocha Banana Bread made using @califiafarms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee. If you love mocha flavour in baking you will love this recipe! I recommend serving with a glass of delicious Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee which is the perfect combination of cold brew coffee, chocolate and smooth creamy almond milk. Itâ€™s dairy free and low in sugar compared to traditional flavoured milks.
If you are in Victoria you can pick up a bottle of Califia Farms Mocha in the fridge at Woolworths or from selected independents.
Vegan 1-bowl Mocha Banana Bread
- 2 cups of wholemeal flour
- 1 Â½ cup of Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee
- 3 ripe bananas (+ 1 to top â€“ optional)
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal
- Â½ cup of maple syrup
- 2 tbsp of cacao
- Â¼ cup of dairy-free chocolate chips to top (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large baking bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until all lumps are gone.
3. Mix the banana with the flaxseed meal and combine.
4. Add the flour, baking powder and cacao and stir to combine.
5. Pour the maple syrup and Califia Farms Mocha Cold Brew Coffee and stir to combine with a whisk. Try not to over-stir.
6. Pour the banana bread into our loaf tin, top with a sliced banana and choc chips and bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes. Wait until it has cooled down completely to cut a slice.
I would love to know how you are going with Veganuary or if you make my recipe how you find it- so please tag me on Instagram in your stories or leave a comment below 🙂
Leave a Reply