I have a new recipe for you: vegan cherry coconut loaf!
If you have been following me for a while you will know I like making those healthy loaves/ breads a lot! I have created quite a few in the past and I made a new one last week.
Those vegan loaves are one of my favourite thing to bake as they are very practical to give to my kids, to my husband for his work’s morning tea. I have yet to freeze them but I am sure they could freeze well as individual slices for lunchboxes.
Vegan Cherry Coconut Loaf
- 2 cups of wholemeal flour
- 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen cherries
- Preheat your oven to 185 degrees and like a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, shredded coconut and add the apple cider vinegar.
- Then add the coconut milk and mix it then the maple syrup. Combine them together and add the coconut oil.
- Pour the dough into your cake tin then press down some pitted cherries and a bit more shredded coconut.
- Place in the oven and cook for 60 minutes.
If you like this vegan cherry coconut loaf you might also enjoy these similar recipes: