(Edited 24/03/2020 – The kids are home from school at the moment due to the virus so I needed a little baking activity to make together and these healthy vegan choc chip cookies are perfect! They are also super delicious, quick to make and disappeared in one sitting with 3 toddlers (and mum) dipped in a glass of soy milk! )
I used cacao nibs for healthy chocolate chips but you can easily use normal chocolate chips to make healthy choc chip cookies!
First recipe I cooked in our new home. I made these super simple and super delicious cookies. You should make them! I need to make them again as they were all gone within one day! All the food disappear quickly with toddlers and a husband!
This site uses ads and affiliate content as an Amazon associate earning on qualifying purchases. Disclosure.
I have started sharing the menu of what we eat for the week on my Instagram- check out my story every monday or tuesday to find out what is on the menu in my house!
Salted Peanut Butter Cacao Nibs Cookies -GF
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1/4 cup of gluten free all-purpose flour (They have worked with both buckwheat and oat flour).
- 4 tbsp of peanut butter
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil or sub for 2 tbsp of peanut butter extra
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder or essence
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp of cacao nibs
- Salt flakes (optional) I leave them out for the kids.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together and shape a few balls with your hands of cookie dough.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a tray with baking paper and flatten with a fork.
- Cook for 10-14 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Leave to cool down and top with salt flakes and cacao nibs.
Let me know on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife if you make my healthy vegan cookies or any other recipes.