Today I am sharing this vegan snickers cheesecake recipe! This is a raw snickers cheesecake recipe. I chose to make my raw snickers into mini ones but you could also make it as a large cheesecake.
I first made these delicious vegan snickers cheesecake as one large cheesecake but I actually much prefer eating and making mini vegan cheesecakes. Mini cheesecakes are my favourites as they can be stored easily in the freezer and I can portion control and avoid over eating a lot more haha They are also easier for children to eat so that’s a win win.
If I can I like stocking my freezer with some of these raw mini cheesecakes to have on hand when I have guests over or when feeling like a sweet treat.
There is something so delicious in the flavour combination of peanuts, caramel, chocolate and vanilla. I also love the different texture, a chewy base, a smooth creamy vanilla layer, a sticky caramel and crunchy peanuts. Salivating just thinking about it!
To make mini cheesecakes I use silicon muffin moulds. Or you could use paper/glad wraps so they don’t stick to your muffin tin. Like I said I first made this mini vegan snickers cheesecake recipe as one large cheesecake so you could also do this. Or make it in a rectangular tin to make a vegan snickers slice.
How to make my raw snickers Cheesecake:
Mini Vegan Snickers Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 tbsp cold water
Creamy Vanilla Filling
- 1 cup soaked cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or cream from a can
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (double if you have a very sweet tooth)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
Caramel Peanut Butter Sauce:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp peanuts to top
- raw chocolate or melted dark chocolate to drizzle. (1/2 tbsp maple syrup + 1 tbsp coconut oil +1 tbsp cacao)
- Soak the cashews in water for a few hours or overnight.
- Make the base by processing the almonds and datestogether until they form a sticky dough. Add a bit of water if required to make it more sticky. Press down in your silicone moulds then place in the freezer.
- For the creamy vanilla filling, drain and rinse the cashews and blend in your food processor with the rest of the filling ingredients.
- Spoon on top of the base to the top.
- For the caramel peanut butter sauce combine theingredients in a bowl and whisk together with a spoon or fork. Drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the cashew filling then sprinkle some peanuts.
- Make the raw chocolate sauce in a small bowl and combine with a fork then drizzle on top of your mini cheesecakes.
- Place them back in the freezer and leave to set for 2-3hours. Take out 30 minutes before serving.
If you cannot have peanuts you could substitute the peanut butter and peanuts for almond butter and almonds. I think it would also be very delicious!
I would love to see if you make these mini snickers cheesecakes so please tag me on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife or use the hashtag #healthyfrenchwife or alternatively leave me a comment below.
If you want to see more of my raw vegan cheesecake recipes check out these recipes already on my blog: