Today I am sharing this raw vegan brownies recipe that is fudgy and no bake!
I have an addiction to raw vegan treats that involve some cacao! I really like making a simple raw vegan brownie that is fudgy and no bake. This raw vegan brownie slice is so delicious and perfect for a sweet treat after dinner when the kids are in bed! I don’t have a treat every night but when I do I prefer having one of my own homemade healthy vegan treat.
These raw and fudgy vegan brownies are very delicious and hard to stop after one square but packed with nuts they are also nourishing and filling. They make for a great snack or dessert to share with family and friends. I bet they will all love this raw vegan recipe!
When I made them I decided to add hazelnuts and pomegranate on top but you can easily keep them plain or add whatever seed or nut you feel like.
Fudgy Raw Vegan Brownies
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 cup raw cashews (or nuts of choice)
- 9 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- Toppings: crushed nuts- hazelnuts and pomegranate
- Mix the nuts together in a food processor then add the pitted dates and process together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend further.
- Press down with your fingers (wet if too sticky) in a small square tin lined with baking paper.
- Top with crushed hazelnuts and pomegranate.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
You can substitute in this raw vegan brownies the almond meal for more nuts and you can change nuts. I think these fudgy brownies would also be delicious with hazelnuts, pecans and walnuts.
You can also keep them oil-free by using water instead of coconut oil.
For toppings you can add goji berries, hemp seeds, raw chocolate, whatever you feel like! I think these raw vegan brownies would also taste really delicious with some essential oils – maybe peppermint or wild orange!
If you like this raw vegan fudgy brownie recipe you might also enjoy these recipes of mine:
- healthy vegan hazelnut brownies
- The best vegan twix bites
- Raw Vegan choc peanut slice
- Raw Vegan caramel and chocolate tart
Tag me on Instagram if you make them @healthyfrenchwife #healthyfrenchwife I would love to see you make my raw vegan fudgy brownies! I hope you will enjoy my raw vegan brownie recipe!