I made this recipe a few weeks ago and sadly they are long gone. I love a good raw chocolate treat for a healthy dessert post lunch or dinner. I hope you enjoy it xx
Raw Fudgey Brownies
- 1/3 cup of almond meal or almonds
- 1 cup of raw cashews (or nut of choice)
- 9 medjool dates pitted
- 1/3 cup of cacao
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
Toppings: crushed nuts- hazelnuts and pomegranate
- Mix the nuts together in a food processor then add the pitted dates and process together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend further.
- Press down with your fingers (wet if too sticky) in a small square tin lined with baking paper.
- Top with crushed hazelnuts and pomegranate.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours.