I have a new recipe! Mini raw vegan chocolate protein cakes in collaboration with MorLife and using their vegan chocolate protein powder.Â
All I want at the moment is chocolate! I can’t believe that for pretty much the whole first trimester I barely ate any chocolate- I am definitely making up for it now in the third trimester! I try to keep my chocolate cravings healthy by either indulging in dark chocolate covered pumpkin seeds or healthy homemade vegan desserts like these protein packed raw vegan chocolate cakes I made using MorLife plant-based chocolate protein powder. Did you know dark chocolate is high in iron and magnesium!?
These yummy mini raw vegan chocolate cakes are so easy to make, low sugar and packed with protein with 10gr of protein per cake. They also only require 5 ingredients to make! I think you will really like them!
Raw Vegan Protein Chocolate CakesÂ
- 1 1/2 cup of raw cashews soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp of cacao
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of Morlife chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- Half a block of dairy free dark chocolate or raw chocolate for topping the cakes and a fee strawberries.
- Soak your cashews overnight in water then drain and rinse them.
- Blend them in a food processor with the maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Then add the cacao and chocolate protein powder.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicon muffin tray and leave to set in the freezer for one hour.
- Top with melted dark chocolate or raw chocolate and add a strawberry on top.
- Keep in the fridge before serving.
Let me know if you plan on making them or if you have liked them in the comments below or on Insta @healthyfrenchwife xx
If you like this recipe for mini raw vegan chocolate protein cakes you might also enjoy these recipes: