All I want at the moment is chocolate! I can’t believe that for pretty much the whole first trimester I barely ate any chocolate- I am definitely making up for it now in the third trimester! I try to keep my chocolate cravings healthy by either indulging in dark chocoalte covered pumpkin seeds or healthy homemade vegan desserts like these protein packed raw vegan chocolate cakes I made using MorLife plant-based chocolate protein powder.
These yummy cakes are so easy to make, low sugar and packed with protein with 10gr of protein per cake. They also only require 5 ingredients to make!
Raw Vegan Protein Chocolate Cakes
- 1 1/2 cup of raw cashews soaked overnight
- 3 tbsp of cacao
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of Morlife chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- Half a block of dairy free dark chocolate or raw chocolate for topping the cakes and a fee strawberries.
- Soak your cashews overnight in water then drain and rinse them.
- Blend them in a food processor with the maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Then add the cacao and chocolate protein powder.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicon muffin tray and leave to set in the freezer for one hour.
- Top with melted dark chocolate or raw chocolate and add a strawberry on top.
- Keep in the fridge before serving.
Let me know if you plan on making them or if you have liked them in the comments below or on Insta @healthyfrenchwife xx