This is such a cheap healthy and yummy vegan dinner that should be in your family weekly menu! Even if you are not vegan you should eat more meat-free meals and this tofu pasta is perfect for a quick high protein mid-week dinner.
- 1 packet of spaghetti (use whichever you want- I went for normal spaghetti this time)
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 300gr of classic firm tofu
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 jar of passata sauce
- 200gr of baby spinach
- Pepper and salt
1. Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. In a pan cook the onion and garlic with olive oil, add in the crumbled tofu once soft and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add in the spinach, diced tomatoes and pasta sauce and combine. Cook for 5 minutes then stir through your cooked spaghetti.
Leave a Reply