PLANT-BASED LUNCH IDEAS
Read below my 10 plant-based lunch ideas!
I often get asked ideas on what to eat for lunch especially for vegan/plant-based meals. I always try to eat easy to make lunches that are nutritious and balanced including a source of protein/ carbs and fat as well as a few serves of veggies. I vary between cold and warm lunches and I am guilty of never being able to eat the same thing every day. Some people can meal prep and eat the same lunch for 5 days but I am not like that! We also sometimes have leftovers for lunch which is very practical as a busy mum!
10 Plant-based lunch Ideas:
– Hummus wholemeal or sourdough sandwich with a range of vegetables inside
– Pita sandwiches with falafels and tabouli
– Chickpea Omelette with greens and veggies
– A big salad with beans and either brown rice, quinoa or sweet potato as well as lots of veggies
– Veggie Wraps
– Soups – especially in winter.
– Scrambled tofu with veggies on toast
– Chickpea “Tuna” salad or sandwich
– Budha bowls
– Avocado toast with a salad on the side
I hope you will find this blogpost useful xx
#lunch #lunchideas #veganlunch #plantbasedlunch