Since I know eat gluten-free (for Annabelle’s food allergies) and also vegan and soy-free I am getting more creative in the kitchen to make some yummy healthy breakfasts so I thought I would share with you 10 breakfast ideas that are gluten-free and vegan!
My top 10 healthy GF vegan breakfast ideas:
- Chia puddings with coconut milk and berries
- Homemade buckwheat breadÂ and smashed avocado or peanut butter /almond butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- GF Bread and cooked mushrooms and spinach for a cooked breakfast.
- GF granola with nuts, seeds, coconut and dried fruits and a dollop of coconut yogurt. yummy!
- Black bean tacos for a fancy weekend brunch at home.
- Buckwheat porridge using raw buckwheat groats soaked and cooked in nut milk.
- Quinoa porridge made with quinoa flakes and added stewed apples and cinnamon.
- Smoothies : cacao and hemp seeds; banana, tahini and cinnamon; berries & almond butter- these are some of my favourite combo.
- Buckwheat pancakes with warm blueberries and maple syrup. Hello sunday morning!
- Coconut yogurt bowls for quick and easy weekday breakfasts with berries, sliced up bananas, linseed, hemp seeds, pepitas and nuts of choice.
I hope this little lists helps you! You can find more meal inspo on my Instagram or contact me if you have any questions.