This is a clear winner for all the lovers of peanut butter out there. I absolute love peanut butter (have it on toast most busy mornings!) and I really liked this bread I made using Mayvers Protein peanut butter!
I think you would love this peanut butter and chocolate chips bread recipe too. And as always my recipes are low-sugar, low-fat, vegan but delicious! Tag me @healthyfrenchwife if you make this recipe! xx
This site uses ads and affiliate content as an Amazon associate earning on qualifying purchases. Disclosure.
Protein Peanut Butter Choc Chip BreadÂ
â€¢ 1 Â¾ cup of wholemeal flour
â€¢ 1 cup of Mayvers Protein peanut butter
â€¢ 2 tsp of baking powder
â€¢ Â½ cup of sweetener (I used stevia powder)
â€¢ 1 tsp of vanilla essence
â€¢ 1 Â½ cup of nut milk of your choice
â€¢ Â½ cup of dairy free choc chipsÂ
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper;
2. Mix the flour, baking powder and sweetener together.
3. Then add the vanilla, peanut butter and nut milk. If your peanut butter is very dry add more milk if required)
4. Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the batter in your tin.
5. Top with more chocolate chips and cook for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.