Vegan Orange and Chocolate Chickpea Muffins
A healthy twist for these delicious chocolate and orange muffins!
Servings: 6 muffins
- 1 can chickpeas (400gr)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or tahini for nut-free
- 1/2 cup spelt or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (add 1/4-1/2 cup extra if you have a very sweet tooth)
- 1 orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup plant-milk of choice
Preheat the oven to 180degrees celsius and line a muffin tray with muffin cases or grease them.
Drain and rinse your chickpeas.
In a blender or food processor combine all the ingredients together and process/blend until very smooth.
Spoon the batter into your muffin moulds and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or until a knife inserted comes out clean.