12 days until Christmas! Plenty of time to make my super easy and delicious Vegan White Chocolate Rocky Road! This recipe takes minutes to make and is festive, healthy and loved by all!
I have a few more healthy vegan Christmas recipes coming this year! Last year I didn’t get to share too many as I was working on my cookbook but I had made these gingerbread bliss balls.
This Vegan White Chocolate Rocky Road recipe was inspired by a white chocolate Rocky road found in a local cafe near where we live and my kids wanted to eat some so I decided to create my own healthy and vegan version! This is often how I get inspired to create new recipes. Make a “healthyfrenchwife version” of what my children and I want to eat!
This healthy vegan White Chocolate Rocky Road is a great festive activity to do with loved ones too. Put on some Christmas music, get busy in the kitchen together and then enjoy these delicious vegan pieces of white chocolate in front of your favourite Christmas movie! The perfect festive family moment!
Vegan Christmas White Chocolate Rocky Road
- 1 cup cacao butter buttons
- 1 cup raw cashews (NOT soaked)
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate choc chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- other toppings of your choice
- Melt the cacao butter buttons in saucepan on low heat.
- Once melted combine the cacao butter with the cashews, vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- 3. Pour into a square tin lined with baking paper.
- Top with all the toppings and store in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Keep in the fridge for up to one week.
If you can’t have cashews you can try using macadamia nuts. You could soak them. You can change up the toppings too to suit your tastebuds but I love the combination of pistachios, pumpkin seeds and raspberries for that festive feel!
If you like this vegan Christmas Rocky Road recipe you might also like these recipes of mine! I also share more on my ig @healthyfrenchwife including Reels!
If you remake my vegan white chocolate I hope to see it! So please tag me @healthyfrenchwife on Instagram and make sure to follow my nutrition/kids account @healthy.little.tummies. Also check out my cookbook by the same name too for plant-based family recipes: Healthy Little Tummies.