I made these mini vegan New York Style cheesecakes in collaboration with Sheese Australia. I used their Creamy Original Sheese that you can find in the vegetarian chiller of your local Woolworths to make a traditional vegan New York cheesecake. Check out their website Buteisland.com.au for more information.
I have been wanting to make a more traditional cheesecake for a long time so I was very happy to collaborate with Sheese Australia. And use their Creamy Original sheese as cream cheese to make these New York Style cheesecakes.
The best part of these mini vegan New York Style cheesecakes is that they are made with vegan cream cheese. They are completely nut-free and cashew free!! I have predominantly made raw vegan cheesecakes in the past. They always tend to be very nut-heavy and using cashews and I get asked all the time for alternatives without cashews so I hope you will like this recipe!
Mini Vegan New York Style Cheesecakes
- 125 gr vegan biscuits of choice
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 500 gr Sheese original creamy sheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius;
- Line a muffin pan with muffin cases or alternatively use a silicon muffin mould.
- in a blender or food processor, process the biscuits until fine. Combine in a bowl with melted vegan butter.
- Press down 1 tbsp of the biscuit crust in each muffin mould.
- For the cheesecake filling, combine in a large blender or food processor or alternatively whip with a stand mixer the vegan cream Sheese, icing sugar, corn flour, lemon juice, maple syrup and vanilla paste.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit crusts and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius then leave to cool and set in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Heat your raspberries up on the stove and mash with a fork. Top each cheesecake with some raspberry "coulis".
I will definitely make these again. I will be using a larger cheesecake mould next time to make a large vegan New York cheesecake.
Also if you like this vegan new york cheesecake recipe of mine I think you will also like my other vegan cheesecake recipes:
Please tag me on Instagram @healthyfrenchwife if you do make this recipe! I would love to see it.