This recipe was written in collaboration with Nature’s Charm. I used their sweetened coconut condensed milk to make these yummy vegan blackberry muffins! They were a bit hit and I love that so many of you recreated them too!
I made these vegan muffins when blackberries were in season here in Australia but you could also use frozen blackberries or other berries. I love how dark and beautiful blackberries are. They are probably my favourite fruit to photograph!
Vegan Blackberry muffins using condensed coconut milk.
Makes 6 muffins
- 1 can of @naturescharm sweetened condensed coconut milk.
- 1 1/2 cup self raising wholemeal flour
- 1/3 cup frozen or fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Heat up the condensed coconut milk in a pot on the stove for a few minutes until liquified and leave to cool slightly.
3. Combine with the flour, berries and chocolate chips (leaving a few on the side to top). 4. Pour into your muffin cases or silicone muffin moulds. Top with extra berries + choc chips.
5. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes at 180degrees Celsius. Wait until cooled down to take the muffins out of the moulds.