If you have been following me for a while you will probably know that baking loaves/sweet breads are some of my favourite recipes!
I made this yummy peanut butter choc chip bread last week and it was a big hit. delicious, wholesome, vegan and refined sugar free!
I have been very busy in the background working on 2-3 exciting projects for the year!
Peanut Butter Choc Chip Bread
- 1 1/3 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of @happywayau Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 or 1/2 cup of sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup of almond or any nut/soy/oat milk
- 1/2 cup of vegan dark chocolate choc chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients together. Do not over stir.
- Pour into your tin and add extra choc chips on top.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.