I forgot to include this yummy vegan black bean walnut brownies recipe on my blog! sorry! These brownies were a big hit in my house and on my Instagram page!
These vegan brownies are fudgy, GF, vegan, low sugar and made with black beans. I promise you can’t tell that these brownies have beans in them! If you have never baked with beans or chickpeas before you got to try! They help make these brownies more fudgy and I really like the texture. Just make sure to blend them enough so you cannot see the bits of beans in your brownie batter! The best part of making these vegan brownies too is that you make them in a food processor! Easy peasy!
GF Vegan Black Bean Walnut BrowniesÂ
- 1 can of black beans- drained and rinsed.
- 3/4 cup of GF flour (I used Teff flour but you could use buckwheat or gf blend)
- 1/3 cup of soy milk or nut milk
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup – add more if you have a sweet tooth.
- 100gr of vegan cooking dark chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Blend a can of black beans in a food processor then add the rest of the ingredients apart from the walnuts.
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper then spread the brownie batter and add in the walnuts.
- Cook at 200 degrees Celsius for 30-35 minutes.
If you like these vegan black bean brownies you might also enjoy these recipes of mine: