I forgot to include this yummy recipe on my blog! sorry! This was a big hit in my house and on my Instagram page. These brownies are fudgy, GF, vegan, low sugar and made with black beans. I promise you can’t tell that these brownies have beans in them!
GF Vegan Black Bean Walnut Brownies
- 1 can of black beans- drained and rinsed.
- 3/4 cup of GF flour (I used Teff flour)
- 1/3 cup of soy milk
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 100gr of vegan cooking dark chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Blend a can of black beans in a food processor then add the rest of the ingredients apart from the walnuts.
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper then spread the brownie batter and add in the walnuts.
- Cook at 200 degrees Celsius for 30-35 minutes.