I have a super simple pizza dough recipe for you made with only 2 ingredients! Coconut yogurt (unsweetened) and self raising flour! No need to let it rise and you can have homemade yummy vegan pizzas for dinner in a minute!
No you won’t taste coconut for the dough! just make sure to flatten it lots as mine wasn’t as thin as I would have liked it to be (got lazy pressing it down with my fingers!).
2 ingredients Vegan Pizza Dough
- 2 cups of Cocobella Natural Coconut yogurt (unsweetened)
- 3 cups of wholemeal self raising flour
- Mix the 2 ingredients together with your hands until you get a dough ball.
- Knead for a few minutes and lay flat with your fingers on a pizza tray lined with baking paper.
- Top with your favourite toppings and cook for 15-20 minutes at 225 degrees Celsius.
Ideas for toppings:
- Tomato paste
- Black olives
- Sundried tomatoes
- Red onion