The other night I made these yummy chocolate puddings/cremes as I was craving something chocolatey after dinner. They take minutes to make and not long at all to set. They are so healthy too, vegan , low in sugar, low in carbs and very rich and indulgent tasting. Oh and they only require 4 ingredients!
Also no avocados, aqua faba (chickpea water) or tofu is required! so check out the recipe and tag me @healthyfrenchwife if you do make them 🙂
4-Ingredients Chocolate PuddingsÂ
- 1 can of quality pure coconut cream
- 1 tbsp of granulated stevia
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of cacao powder
Coconut yogurt, berries, chopped nuts for toppings.
- In a blender add the solid part only of the coconut cream from a can, the stevia, cacao, peanut butter and blend.
- Pour into glasses or mugs.
- Leave to set in the fridge and top with toppings (optional)