What a mouthful! But such a delicious mouthful hehe I made these yummy brownie like baked donuts the other day and they were so delicious and easy-to-make. A new favourite recipe of mine! As always this is a vegan, healthy recipe using wholemeal flour and healthier sugar alternatives. I also like using raw cacao for extra nutrients. This is also a nut-free recipe if you swap the almond milk for soy milk or rice milk. This is also a kid-friendly recipe 🙂
Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Donuts
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour (or plain/ all-purpose flour)
- ½ cup of coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp of almond milk
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 5 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Grease your donut tray with vegan butter or coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, vanilla, cacao and baking powder. Combine it all together.
- Add in the almond milk and stir to combine gently.
- Add in the coconut oil and combine together.
- Scoop the batter in your donut tray and add frozen raspberries in each donuts pushing them down.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Top with melted chocolate, ice-cream or enjoy as is!
Tag me on @healthyfrenchwife if you make them xx