Creamy vegan chocolate fudge with 3 ingredients- need I say more?
I have made this recipe a few times as it does not require a blender or food processor and is a perfect light cold chocolate treat for summer evenings.
I topped mine with almonds but you could also use hazelnuts, pecans or dried fruit.
- 1 can of coconut cream (the whole thing)
- 200gr of quality dark chocolate melted
- 1 handful of nuts
and that’s it! and it is as easy to make.
- In a bowl mix with a spoon the full can of coconut cream (400ml) and the melted dark chocolate.
- Pour into a cake tin of your choice lined with baking paper or glad wrap.
- Top with crushed and whole almonds or any other nuts.
- Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours or in the freezer. It is creamy so better not leave it out too long out from the fridge.