This is a bit of a mouthful to say! I hope you enjoy the recipe. It is vegan, low-sugar and quite healthy. It was the perfect mid-week baking treat!
Jaffa Marble Bundt Cake
- 1 cup of wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 cups of nut milk
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of stevia or other sweetener
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- zest of 1 orange and 1 tbsp of orange juice or 5 drops of food-grade quality wild orange essential oil
- pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp of cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of nut milk
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease your bundt cake tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the two flours, baking powder, stevia and add in the coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix it together then add the nut milk.
- Add in the vanilla and orange juice, zest or wild orange essential oil.
- Pour half of the batter in the Bundt cake tin.
- Add the cacao in the remaining batter (add a little more almond milk if needed) and then pour in the bundt cake tin on top of the plain one and then stir a knife through to create the marble look.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.