We have started a new chapter of our lives living in a new rental in Northern Orange. The house is beautiful and brand new. We have spent the past 4 days unpacking and setting up our new home. My favourite things of the house are the kitchen and the huge rumpus turned into a big (messy!) playroom for my twins.
I made this healthy vegan crumble the day before we started moving out to empty the fridge and the pantry. It was super delicious, healthy and the crumble was so delicious I am considering making it on its own as a granola! super crunchy and crumbly!
So many of you asked for the recipe so here it is! sorry for the delay in sharing it on here! moving and blogging is a bit hard!
Healthy Vegan Blueberry Crumble
- 3-4 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds (or almonds).
- Spray a pie dish with non-stick cooking spray;
- Pre-heat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius while you make the crumble.
- Lay the blueberries at the bottom and sprinkle with lemon juice;
- In a bowl, mix the almond meal, flour, oats, baking powder and cinnamon;
- Add in the nuts and then the melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Spread the crumble on top of the blueberries.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius.
You could make this crumble with apples, raspberries, mango or peaches. I am a big fan of crumbles!